Terms & Conditions
By accepting these terms and conditions you are bound to a contract of study as specified by the course details and study length outlined in the enrollment and payment procedure.
This contract is formed between the individual named in the enrolment procedure and Uni Training International Co,. Ltd, a Thailand registered company domiciled in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
All courses must be paid in full before commencement date. Pre-set deposits are payable for courses costing more than 10,000 baht in order to secure a place on the course. Fees paid are strictly non-refundable but may be transferred to the cost of another course, or a course of a different date, within 12 months of the deferment.
UniTEFL has the right to cancel the enrolment of any student who is:
- Disruptive in class.
- Appears to present a risk to anyone involved in the program.
- Under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other banned substances.
- Engages in behavior that is contrary to the ideals and interests of the course as determined by a three-person Uni Training International disciplinary committee.
- Provides proven inaccuracies or fraudulent claims in the application.
All course members are liable to the disciplinary regulations of the center. The course director’s decision is final and dismissal from the course is not grounds for a refund.
No Thailand visa or work permit is implied, guaranteed, or secured by enrolment in the various courses, with the exception of Education visa granted under the Thai language or the Combo TEFL/Thai programs only. The issuing of an education visa is at the discretion of the Ministry of Education and cannot be guaranteed. In the event that your application is declined the full of pro-rata amount of fees paid will be refunded.
No offer of work is guaranteed, or secured, by enrolment in the TEFL Certificate Program at UniTEFL or any other courses offered by Uni Training International.
The certification is based on satisfactory completion of all the course assessments, including any specified teaching practices, within the allotted time of the course. If for any reason you do not complete these satisfactorily within the period and it is agreed by the course director that an extension of time, testing or further teaching practices are possible later, you may be liable to additional charges to cover additional staff time. These are USD$35 for each teaching practice and USD$20 for each piece of written work.
Certificates for TEFL courses are not graded and the final certificates will usually be available on the last day of the training.
Conditions specific to trainess of the full time TEFL course
As a trainee on the full time 120-hour TEFL course, I understand that I will receive one TEFL certificate from UniTEFL and that any other certificate to be issued is completely at the discretion of UniTEFL course director.
I will maintain the UniTEFL dress code policy as a teacher and a student while attending classes or visiting the UniTEFL facility:
- Collared shirt
- Dress shoes (no trainers)
I will maintain a professional attitude, a respectful manner, and cultural sensitivity as befitting student and representative of UniTEFL in Thailand. By attending the course you consent to allow your end-of-course feedback, electronic images, videos and story to be used in future promotional material on the UniTEFL and TEFL International website.
As an alumni of Unitefl’s full time TEFL course I will be entitled to lifetime access to the TEFL International job placement network.
General conditions for course alterations
UniTEFL reserves the right to:
- Change/alter the syllabus/curriculum as deemed necessary at anytime.
- Change/alter the schedule/timetable.
- Cancel the program with an obligation to offer a full refund.
- Withdraw discount/free offers/or specials at the discretion of course director
- Change/alter final certificate of completion.
- We reserve the right to change the locations, curriculum, teachers or any accreditation at any time and without notice of any program.