TEFL Training & Placement Program
Guaranteed job that includes subsidised TEFL training.
Together with MediaKids (a leading teacher recruiter), UniTEFL has developed this unique internship program as a turn-key solution to help new graduates enter the TEFL trade seamlessly. Successful applicants are offered good jobs on competitive starting salaries, and since the schools are looking for the best, they have agreed to finance the cost of the TEFL training for you!
If you’re planning to teach in Thailand at the start of the next school term (May or November), we will place you in provincial Thai schools, and provide the training, accommodation and meet-and-greet, with very little cost to you up-front. Save your money for you travels come school holidays and avoid the slog of job hunting and familiarisation once you’ve completed the course.
To apply for this privileged program you need to be;
- Over 21 years of age
- A university graduate (preferable, but ask us)
- Native English speaking
- Willing to commit a four months contract (at least)
- Flexible in your expectations for location
More than 200 teachers are presently working at these schools, and all are managed professionally by Media Kids Academy, which has more than 10 years experience and an excellent reputation for placing teachers in satisfying jobs.
It’s an ideal first job for those new to Thailand and in need of an undemanding environment, where the charm of the countryside is all part of the experience. Everything is taken care for you, with monitoring of your progress as a new teacher.
This program isn’t for everyone, those who insist on being in Bangkok or trying to find their own job in the competitive job market of Chiang Mai or the beachside towns, might prefer to invest in their own certification costs and independently seek out a job.
How it works
1. Enquire with us to discuss your interest in the program and your plans to enter the world of TEFL here in Thailand, we’ll be happy to give you more details on case studies of current teachers.
2. Send us a basic resume outlining your qualifications, previous jobs, motivation for teaching, along with a picture, and your short video about yourself.
3. We will shortlist you for a Skype interview and let you know within a few days if MediaKids is interested in adding you to the program.
4. Following an interview, an offer of a job can usually be made within a month of your application or sooner.
5. Successful candidates are then forwarded a contract to peruse and sign.
6. The commitment fee of $ 1,350 should be paid at least 4-6 weeks before the start of the course.
7. Details of the training dates, along with liaison from a Media Kids representative regarding schools, paperwork for visas etc will occur via email.
8. Make your travel arrangements to get to Thailand in time to join the training courses.
Note! This program is popular and limited to 20 students per intake (twice a year), with people applying a year in a advance. We advise you to enquire early for the best possible chance of being selected.
About MediaKids Academy
As one of the largest private teacher recruiters in Asia, they have been placing foreigners in private Thai schools for more than 15 years, hiring and managing about 200 teachers each term. The company enjoys a good reputation for ethics and integrity, paying fairly, with a large team dedicated to the teacher’s comfort and development. We encourage you to investigate them through online reviews or visit their site for testimonials.
or enter site www.goteflthailand.com